Dr Jay M. Pensler, a Board Certified plastic surgeon in Chicago, Illinois has been named one of America's Top Doctors in the Nation for more than 10 years, and was named a Top Doctor in the Nation for 2015.
Plastic surgery is a surgical discipline dealing with modification of the visible form of the facial and body features. Plastic is derived from the Greek word "plastikos" meaning fit for molding. It employs surgical techniques to enhance the appearance and shape of human tissues.
Dr. Pensler's plastic surgery office in Chicago, Illinois provides confidential, thoughtful, well-informed advice for patients seeking to improve their appearance through plastic surgery including Breast Augmentation, Face Lift, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty (Nose Job), Gynecomastia, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Facial Wrinkle Fillers such as Botox and Restylane and more. Each patient presents a unique set of issues and concerns, and after careful review an individualized treatment plan is developed in order to optimize the final result. During the consultation Dr. Pensler will provide computer imaging to show the potential result of your surgery, so you can feel confident that the result will fit your needs.
Dr. Pensler is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons and the Fellow American College of Surgeons. Dr. Pensler's surgical suite is accredited by The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
Dr Pensler's balance of art, skill and knowledge is unsurpassed in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Contact Dr. Pensler's office today for a no-obligation consultation.
- this cosmetic procedure is one of the most frequently performed in the United States today, used primarily to enlarge small breasts, underdeveloped breasts, or breasts that have decreased in size after child birth. Dr. Pensler offers minimal incision procedures that deliver superb results to patients wanting a larger breast size while maintaining a natural look with minimal scarring. Before/After Pics
- this plastic surgery procedure is designed to firm and smooth the abdomen by eliminating the accumulated excess fat and loose, sagging skin in the abdominal (tummy) area. Dr Pensler can determine if you are a candidate for an abdominoplasty, a "mini" abdominoplasty, or if you require a liposuction procedure to produce optimal results for your body.
- this procedure targets the loose skin over your eyes and the fat bags under your eyes that make you look more tired and older. Dr. Pensler corrects sagging eyelids, removes fatty pouches beneath the eyes and completes the removal of excess skin from the upper eyelids. Since your face is the first thing people see, and your eyes generally express how you feel, this is a very popular procedure for aging patients who want to look more vibrant.
- nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is the cosmetic procedure performed on hundreds of thousands of people annually to improve the appearance and proportion of the nose in an effort to enhance facial balance, harmony and self-confidence. Impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose, either caused by congenital or accidental reasons, can be corrected through Dr. Pensler's rhinoplasty procedure performed within his Chicago office. Before/After Pics. Are you dissatisfied with a Rhinoplasty procedure and need it corrected? Click Here for Secondary Rhinoplasty information.
- this procedure smooths the loose skin on the face and neck, tightens the underlying tissues and removes excess fat to produce a firmer more fresh look for patients in the 40-70 age range. If you are bothered by the signs of aging in your face, a facelift may be right for you. Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a facelift are brow lift, to correct a sagging or deeply furrowed brow, and eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes.
- this cosmetic ear surgery procedure corrects deformities such as protruding or disfigured ears on children and adults, including Microtia, the most complex congenital ear deformity. Dr. Pensler has been able to correct patients ear deformities with phenomenal success, offering profound benefits to their appearance and self-esteem. Before/After Pics
- liposuction is performed to remove unwanted localized deposits of fat cells from the body and face of patients in an effort to contour the body. It is not however a procedure to correct obesity. Dr. Pensler treats men and women using standard liposuction techniques, as well as the tumescent technique, to remove fat deposits around the mid-section "love handles", breasts, abdomen, neckline, cheeks and double chin, hips, thighs, buttocks, stomach and knees. Dr Pensler also offers Lipo-Augmentation, which is the redepositing of fat to enhance specific parts of the body, typically to enhance the buttocks-area for women. Before/After Pics
- gynecomastia, derived from the Greek words for "woman-like breasts" affects more than one out of every ten men in the United States, and is usually associated with obesity, hormonal metabolism imbalance, liver disease or medicinal causes. The procedure is used to remove fat and/or glandular tissue from the breasts. In extreme cases, skin is removed as well. The result is a flatter, firmer and more masculine-looking chest. Contact Dr. Pensler to determine if you are candidate for Gynecomastia surgical procedure. Before/After Pics
- Dr. Pensler's office in Chicago, Illinois offers non-surgical procedures to diminish facial aging and wrinkles including Restylane (hyaluronic acid in the form of crystal-clear gel), Radiesse (calcium hydroxylapatite injectable cohesive implant), Botox (botulinum toxin therapy) and Collagen (Zyderm and Zyplast collagen) injections. The most common uses for these facial fillers is to dimish the appearance of frown lines, forehead creases, "crows feet" around the eyes and lines around the mouth area.
- these surgical procedures offers a permanent method to correct a receding chin and to provide the high cheek bones many men and women desire. Chin augmentation, also called mentoplasty, and cheek implants, call malar augmentation, are used to correct asymmetries or congenital issues, or to create a more vibrant and attractive look of distinction in the face.